HBP Universal Bottom Die Cut Handle Application for SOS paper sacks .
This application allows to punch/die cut a “punched handle” in a patch paper for SOS square bottom paper sacks in standard paper sacks making machines ( e.g. Triumph 3, F&K, New Long etc.) .
The final result is coming as in the picture above .
In this supplying is not planned the installation of the un-winder unit for bottom patch paper .
The application is composed by a mechanical frame ( see picture ) that will be integrated in the SOS paper bags making machine and will allows to die-cut a punched handle on the paper bottom patch strip .
The following cut off and positioning of the patch will be made by the standard system of the SOS making machine .
The Application includes also :
– Die Cut Unit to punch the handle in the paper bottom patch .
– Draws and die cut plans customized on the customer’s machine .
– Die Cut movement and positioning by automatic servo motors .
– Die Cut technology as punching .
– Touch Screen operation interface .
- Paper width 32 cm ( or other width to verify in the SOS machine ) .
- Cut off length, paper bottom patch punched from 10 to 16 cm .
- Maximum speed production 120 pieces/minute
- Positioning by eye-mark system